iklan

June 29, 2010

changes in life..

i am now were known as crescent lavender in muka buku..me crescent lavender, him crescent crimson.
thanks to crimson..
he's the one who figure out the name, 'desperately' wanna change it, so that 'hopefully' we can became more like couple in muka buku..he say.i follow.

but, sadly..i am the only one who can change it.he cant.muka buku not accepting his  name changing..yet..
so, i'm alone with the name crescent lavender.. he still is hittokiri crimson.should put my name hittokiri lavender before this, so that he doesnt have to change and waiting 'desperately' for muka buku accepting the name.

muka buku, please accept.is it so hard to do?

i'm now moving to the other stage of my life.just receive my final year project's result.Alhamdullilah.all the tears i had, were paid..A.i am now graduated student.holding bachelor of science in computational mathematics in my hand.will receive the scroll in 25th July 2010.wonder who will give it to me..is it sultanah or nc?

it's ok love..for the test He give to us.. i will always be there for you.just like how you always standing beside me.you will make it.i believe in that.



2 comments: