iklan

June 24, 2010

WHUT THE???????


 

I'm just trying to share some ideas from websites I've seen. :bow:

And TVXQ IS STILL my bias, I disagree with the article though. :wtf:

___________________________________________________________________________


Male Idols are GAY??


I introduced Kpop to my friend recently and he commented on the femininity of some male idols. My friend asked me if they were gay and actually I don’t know what to say. When I first got into Kpop, I was surprise myself how touchy these guys are. Initially I thought they were gay but as time pass, I just tell myself that they’re doing fan service. Come to think of it, I can’t think of any gay entertainer that has come out in Korea. Is homosexuality prohibited in Korean entertainment?


Anyway, I came up with a list of male idols that I feel are on the other side of the fence. I also took some input from my friend. To those fans of these guys, please don’t be mad. It’s just an opinion. It doesn’t mean that they are.


1.) Heechul – Super Junior
2.) Jo Kwon – 2am
3.) Leeteuk – Super Junior
4.) Seung Ri – Big Bang
5.) Key – SHINee
6.) Sungmin – Super Junior
7.) Jaejoong – DBSK
8.) Ryeowook – Super Junior


Image


We don’t think anyone in 2pm has a feminine manner. Also SS501 are pretty but they haven’t done anything to make anyone outside of Korea doubt their sexual preference.



Original Article :: http://shockedfan.wordpress.com/2009/09 ... omment-649


Source :: Shocked Fan's Corner
Credit :: Jongkeyluv@SFI

________________________________________________________________________


Soo... what do you think? Well, we all have our own opinions after all, right???

My opinion is....My baby Key and Jaejoong oppa, are NOT GAY, OKAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Anti-fans!!! Oh NOOO!!! :ahhh: Yaaahhhhh.....!!!!! Go to the hell!!! :kick2:

BUT, I wonder why they didn't put Brian Joo's name in there...(O.O?!) LOL :hahaha:

I think people misjudged his whiny self as a description of being gay. And trust me, sometimes, the more manly looking one is gay rather than the feminine-like.

At the same time, I'm feel sorry to SUJU Fans... =(



Has a feminine personality is NOT = to gay,okay??!!
:tellu:

2 comments:

  1. setahu sy la kan,kump.2 korea cam ni personality diorg da ditetapkan...bkn diorg sje2 nak pakai cam 2..so,dun worry keh coz 2 diorg nye style dlm kump. mmg cam 2..dlm kump. tu,mesti de at least sorg yg feminin personality cam ni...=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la..anti fan la tu..xtau, tp nak ckap..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete